Terms and Conditions and Customer Information
I. Terms and Conditions
(1) These General Terms and Conditions regulate the use of this website and the purchase of goods via this website.
The following terms and conditions apply to all the contracts, which you conclude with us as a supplier (Nils Knapp) via the www.fridahild.at, www.fridahild.com website. You should read these terms carefully before using our website, as you can only use this site if you agree to the terms. These conditions can be changed by us at any time. The current conditions at the time of use or the conclusion of a contract apply.
A consumer within the meaning of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be attributed primarily to their commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their independent professional or commercial activity.
(4) Our Information / Intellectual Property
This website is operated under the brand name Fridahild
by Nils Knapp
Lascygasse 24/4/14, 1170 Vienna, Austria
operated. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we retain at all times all copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property rights in any material or content made available as part of this website.
2. Contract conclusion
(1) The information provided on this website does not constitute an offer to sell, but an invitation to submit a contract offer. A contract for any product is only formed between you and Fridahild when your order has been expressly accepted by us. If we do not accept your offer, any amounts already debited from your account will of course be refunded immediately and in full.
(2) By submitting the order in the online shop, you as a consumer submit a binding offer aimed at concluding a purchase contract for the goods contained in the shopping cart. By sending the order, you also accept these terms and conditions as solely decisive for the legal relationship with Fridahild. Fridahild confirms receipt of an order by sending an automatic order confirmation e-mail. This order confirmation does not yet represent the acceptance of the contract offer by Fridahild. It merely serves to inform you that we have received the order. The declaration of acceptance of the contract offer takes place through the delivery of the goods or an express declaration of acceptance.
(3) The customer is obliged to fill out the mandatory fields marked with an * in the order form completely and truthfully.
(4) If the contract is concluded by "payment in advance by bank transfer" or via the payment service provider PayPal, the invoice amount must be paid to the bank account / PayPal account within 5 working days. The goods will only be dispatched after successful receipt of payment on the respectively stored account of the N26 Bank or Fridahild's PayPal account.
(5) Until the payment of an order has been successfully made, all products are subject to retention of title. Retention of title is the agreement that the object of purchase or the goods remain the property of the seller until the purchase price and all associated costs and expenses have been paid in full.
(1) Fridahild usually delivers by post as quickly as possible, in Austria within a few days. The specified delivery time refers to the information provided by Österreichische Post AG. Please keep in mind, however, that our products are not mass-produced items. We will not always be able to meet certain delivery times.
(2) The shipping costs, which are displayed in the web shop when paying for the goods, are to be borne by you. The offer on our part to bear the shipping costs as a seller from a certain order sum is subject to change and non-binding.
Right of withdrawal
(1) If you do not like a delivered item, you can return it within 14 calendar days of receipt. However, we only accept returns in their original condition: ie unused, unworn, unwashed and in their original packaging (where applicable). Tailored goods as well as all custom-made and one-off products are excluded from this. The costs of the return are at the expense of the buyer. Therefore, please frank the package with sufficient postage. We will immediately compensate any credit resulting from the accepted return.
(2) With natural fibers such as cotton and linen, it often happens that threads or small fibers are woven together. There is no risk of a hole appearing at this point, so withdrawal due to a "defect" in a specific case after the end of the general statutory withdrawal period of 14 calendar days for distance selling is excluded.
(3) The withdrawal is to be sent to: Fridahild, Nils Knapp, Lascygasse 24/4/14, 1170 Vienna (right of withdrawal within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the goods by you as the end consumer).
(1) Because our products are not mass-produced items, there may be slight deviations from the online shop illustrations and our information, for which we are not liable.
(1) Information on data protection can be found in the data protection regulations.
(1) Austrian law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only applies insofar as the protection provided by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer's habitual residence is not withdrawn (principle of favourability).
(2) The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. customer information
1. Identity of the seller
1170 Vienna Austria
Alternative Dispute Resolution:
The European Commission provides a platform for out-of-court online dispute resolution (OS platform), available at https://ec.europa.eu/odr
(1) Contract language is German.
(2) We do not save the full text of the contract. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed out or saved electronically using the print function of the browser. After we have received the order, the order data, the information required by law for distance contracts and the general terms and conditions will be sent to you again by email.
(3) If you request an offer outside of the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer in text form, e.g. by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
3. Essential characteristics of the good or service
(1) The main features of the goods can be found in the respective offer in the product description.
4. Terms of payment and prices
(1) The prices listed in the respective offers and their shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The shipping costs incurred are not included in the purchase price. They can be called up via a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer, are shown separately in the course of the ordering process and are to be borne by you in addition, unless free delivery has been promised.
(3) If delivery is made to countries outside the European Union, additional costs for which we are not responsible may be incurred, such as customs duties, taxes or money transfer fees (bank transfer or exchange rate fees), which you must bear. You must also bear the costs incurred for the money transfer in cases where the delivery is made to an EU member state but the payment was made outside the European Union.
(4) The payment methods available to you are shown under a correspondingly designated button on our website or in the respective offer.
(5) Unless otherwise stated for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment within 5 working days.
The last version and change to these general terms and conditions and customer information is June 6th, 2020